Vogue Knitting LIVE is always looking for vendors with unique products to be featured in our Marketplace! There is still space available at our Seattle show. Apply below.
Vogue Knitting LIVE attendees are savvy, sophisticated knitters who expect a high-end, boutique-like shopping experience when entering the Marketplace. In order to provide this experience for attendees, Vogue Knitting requests that accepted vendors not display discount signs or set up large discount bins. Vogue Knitting LIVE is an opportunity for retailers to showcase their high-quality products and sell directly to the consumer, but it is not a wholesale or bargain-hunting venue, and we strive to maintain a merchandising atmosphere of discernment and excellence.
Our attendees are a super-targeted group with:
- A high expendable income
- An appreciation and love for high-quality, brand-name products
- An unquenchable thirst for fashionable knitwear
- Extended shopping hours
- Book signings, demos, and raffle giveaways
- An exclusive selection of new and favorite yarns, needles, gifts, and accessories from many of the country’s top knitting vendors
- Unparalleled mingling opportunities with fellow LYS owners and target customers
Additional questions? Contact Karima Amir