- Early Access for the Marketplace, Cocktail Reception and Dinner Access is available for those attendees with disabilities who indicated a need for additional time when they register for the event. Please skip the lines and head straight to the entrance. A volunteer will let you in up to 20 minutes ahead of time.
- All students are permitted to arrive to all classes up to two hours ahead of time. If you need additional time to get settled, please arrive early.
- Disabled seating at the fashion show stage on the 6th floor will be designated with signs and rope and stanchion. If additional seating or space is required, please see a volunteer or staff member for assistance. Or call 985 240 5511 to arrange additional assistance that may be needed ahead of time.
- Accessible restrooms are located throughout the venue. Please see a Marriott representative or VK LIVE volunteer or staff member for direction to the nearest location. Marriott Marquis is equipped with elevators. These elevators will take you up to all floors and meeting space (4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 9th floors). Please see a volunteer or staff member for assistance. Or call 985 240 5511 to arrange additional assistance that may be needed ahead of time.
- Storage is available for wheelchairs, canes, walkers and other mobility devices at coat check on the 3rd floor.
- There will be a Quiet Zone available on the 7th floor in the Harlem room during Marketplace hours for those who have sensory needs or just need a break! Noise canceling headphones and other resources are available.