The safety and security of our attendees, vendors, teachers, staff, and volunteers are our most important priorities. We will require COVID-19 vaccinations to attend the New York show. In order to receive a badge or wristband, everyone will be required to upload a jpg, png, or pdf of your vaccination card showing proof of full COVID vaccination obtained at least two weeks before the event. Vaccination cards will be reviewed and approved. For those who have medical conditions and are unable to get vaccinated, a doctor’s note is required, a negative COVID test taken within 72 hours of each day you attend, and mask to be worn at all times.
Based on current guidelines from New York City, Knitting LIVE! will not require masking, but we recommend masks in crowded areas. Some classes or lectures will require masking based on teacher preferences, and this is noted in the class description if required, so you will know before you purchase the class if you will need to wear a mask. Complimentary masks will be available as well as hand sanitizer stations on site, and our cleaning crews will do frequent cleanings in high-touch areas.
This is our COVID policy as of 4/25/22; it will be updated based on any masking or vaccine requirement changes from city, state, or federal authorities. We will follow all masking requirements based on community transmission, which you can track here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/covid-by-county.html?CDC_AA_refVal
By entering Knitting LIVE by Vogue Knitting at the New York Marriott Marquis, guests acknowledge that all of the statements below are true the day(s) they visit the event. If any of the statements are NOT true, guest should not come to the event. Guests should contact our registration team via the chat bot, 985-240-5511, or email@example.com to request a refund of their tickets.
- I have not tested positive for COVID-19 through a diagnostic test in the past ten (10) days.
- I have not had reason to complete the CDC’s guidelines for isolation.
- I am not and have not recently experienced (within the last 48 hours) any new or worsening symptoms of COVID-19 including cough, fever, or runny nose.
- I have not had close contact or proximate contact with any person(s) confirmed with a diagnostic test or suspected based on symptoms to have COVID-19 within the past ten (10) days.
Attendees will have the opportunity to affix colored stickers on their badges to indicate their level of comfort to their fellow attendees. Stickers can be picked up at registration on the 4th floor of the New York Marriott Marquis.
- Red: Please keep 6 feet distance before approaching
- Yellow: Comfortable within 6 feet distance, elbow bumps welcome
- Green: Comfortable with closer contact