We are looking for vendors to join us for our online event, Virtual Knitting LIVE! The event will take place over the course over 4 days (April 15–18). There will be live 2-hour classes and 1-hour lectures, as well as a virtual Marketplace where students can chat and, most importantly, shop with LYS owners and vendors. There will be lots of free content as part of the event, such as meditation, meet and greets, evening parties, etc. We want knitters and crocheters from all over the world to come together, feel connected, and support each other. We also hope this will give teachers and vendors exposure and bring in some revenue during this difficult time.
When registering all vendor slots are first come, first serve.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com
Virtual Knitting LIVE is introducing a new vending opportunity for our April 14–18 event:
The Super Pass Vendor Program! In addition to your regular vendor slots, this exclusive vending opportunity, for an additional $199, includes*:
- Featured vendor page on the Virtual Knitting LIVE! site
- 2 half-hour demonstration slots, for you to give unique demonstrations.
- An exclusive day of demonstrations on Wednesday, April 14 and shopping for Super Pass vendors and attendees only
- Product placement in the Wheel of Fiber Raffle Room!
- A dedicated social media post on Virtual Knitting LIVE’s Instagram page (shared with other Super Pass vendors)
- Prime logo placement via email, social media, and a dedicated page on the Virtual Knitting LIVE! website