In these trying times we want to support the knitting community in any way we can. We would like to offer the opportunity to all our Knitting LIVE! teachers, vendors and designers to do an instagram takeover on our account to share what you are working on, how you are coping, how you are supporting others in your community both knitting and otherwise, etc.
If you have any questions contact Beth Ritter at email@example.com or at 802-318-5355.
Posting on your Instagram Account
- Prior to starting the takeover, we ask that you post on your account letting your followers know that you are taking over the @vogueknitlive account for the day and that they can follow along there.
- You have the option of logging into our account and posting throughout the day yourself and you’ll be provided in the log in details 2 days prior to your takeover, or you can provide us with the images and copy and we will post on your behalf throughout the day. Let us know which option you prefer.
- We ask that you post 4-6 pictures throughout the day of your takeover
- Communicate with followers in comments and dms
- You are welcome to post to Instagram stories/live video in addition to the posts in the feed
Feel free to post content on what you are working on, how you are coping, how you are supporting others in your community both knitting and otherwise, etc.
Any questions during the takeover can be directed to Beth Ritter at 802-318-5355 or firstname.lastname@example.org