Every designer and instructor you’ve ever met has told you NOT to take your own measurements. But what are we to do when social distancing and isolation are the norm? REBEL! And learn how to take measurements on our own, accurately.
You’ll walk away knowing how to put together a “solo measuring” toolkit, learn how to take your own body measurements, suitable for knitting garments, and understand which measurements are key to great garment fit.
• dress in a light layer of close fitting clothing (I will be wearing a t shirt and leggings
• Measurement sheet (from handout)
• Measuring tape long enough to go around your hips and full bust/chest
• Large paper clips or binder clips or other similar clip
• masking tape or washi tape
• safety pins