Would you like to learn how to make crochet 3D flowers and how to put them together? If YES, this is the class for you! In this class we will work on a flower in DK yarn to learn the techniques, so you can later work those flowers in any yarn weight you want. I will show you the finishing techniques, which includes how to sew those motifs together and how to block them. You will see the demonstration of multiple samples, from apparel and jewelry to home decor, where this 3D flower element is in use. By learning this one crochet motif you will be able to make garments, bags, belts, bracelets, and so much more!
Have you seen my FLORIBUNDANCE design in Knitty, Early Fall 2022?
I also have a few designs published in NORO magazine, NORO TIMLESS CROCHET book and Knitting Fever with those flowers as a main element. Please check these Ravelry links: NORO Flower Pillows, Flora Wrap
• Skill level: intermediate
• Learn how to make a 3D crochet flower
• Lear the technique of sewing flowers together
• Learn how blocking technique for this design
• Get inspired by the presentation of the multiple samples in array of fibers and colors
Included in the class
• Digital pattern for a single 3D flower
Technique Requirements: beginner crochet, basic finishing techniques
• 2 hanks, 50g each, in two different colors of DK yarn in cotton, linen, hemp, or blends in light colors
• Crochet hook size G-6/4mm