Be a brave briocher and inspire others by joining us for this class! You will have fun learning to make brioche cables and creating your own. Class will cover:
• Quick review of working brioche stitch
• Working 2 swatches in basic brioche cables in one color
• Understanding charts and written instructions for these patterns
• Two-color brioche cables inspiration
• Projects will be on display to illustrate brioche cables.
Technique Requirements: MUST know how to work brioche stitch comfortably.
With a solid-color DK or worsted-weight yarn and appropriate-sized needles, CO 24 sts. Work a set-up row and following 5 rows in basic one-color brioche flat. Do not bind off.
Yarn: solid-color yarn (DK or worsted-weight).
Needles: US 4-5 (for DK) or US 6-8 (for worsted).
Notions: Stitch markers, row counter, small scissors.