Here’s your chance to up your colorwork game! We’ll spend this class learning how to work your non-dominant form of knitting and integrate it with your dominant knitting style in order to easily flow through your stranded knitting! During this class we will:
• Learn how to knit the “other way” (If you knit English, you will learn Continental and vice versa)
• Work with both hands at one time over stranded color work charts
• Learn how to catch yarn over long floats (both on the knit side AND purl side) to prevent snags and puckering
• Analyze and perfect our tension issues
• Identify color dominance when working stranded colorwork
Technique Requirements: knit/purl, cast on/bind off, working in the round
Smooth, worsted-weight yarn in 2–4 colors, 16" needles in gauge size as well as one or two sizes larger and smaller.