In this friendly workshop, we’ll talk about how to knit a sweater that will make you really happy after spending so much time working on it. We’ll discuss:
- How to find a style that you find flattering and comfortable.
- How to take your body measurements and choose the right size for the pattern you want knit.
- How to customize a sweater to fit: waist length, arm circumference, bust measurement, hip measurement.
- How to add bust darts, waist shaping, curved hems.
- How to choose the right yarn and fiber content for a project.
Technique Requirements: Knit/purl; cast on/bind off; increase/decrease; working in the round; have knit a few accessories
Pen; tape measure; close-fitting clothes so taking measurements is easier.