Round yoke sweater are such a classic piece of knitting! The visual appeal, all the history, and all the possible variations are a big part of the style. We can truly say there’s something about the charm of a yoke!
In this class you will learn the principles and many different variations of this style as well as some important points from the history of round yoke sweaters. This workshop goes through:
- The basics of a round yoke sweater construction
- The technique from top down by working a mini sample.
- Pros and cons of the style
- Different variations of the construction
- How to choose the best style of round yoke sweater for you
Skein of DK- to worsted-weight yarn to make the mini sample. Needles suitable to work with you yarn (needles you can use for small circumference knitting in the round and for knitting flat).