Sequence Knitting: Working in the Round (NEW!)
Sunday, January 27, 2019
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Design, Tips & Techniques
Knitting in the round with sequence knitting is a great way to create textured hats, cowls, or any tube-shaped knitting. This easy class will introduce the concepts with discussion and swatching and students will leave with several textured cowl patterns.
You will learn:
• Concept of sequence knitting and working in the round
• When sequence knitting makes sense
• Using sequence knitting for hats, cowls, and details in sweaters
• Reading sequence knitting charts and strategies for "reading" the sequence knitting
• Keys to getting great results
Technique Requirements: Suitable for advanced beginners through to very experienced knitters. Students should be able to knit, purl, cast on, and cast off.
Supplies to Bring:
Materials Fee (to Be Paid Directly to the Teacher):