Sequence Knitting: Fabulous Textures with the Serpentine Method (NEW!)
Sunday, January 27, 2019
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Design, Tips & Techniques
The serpentine method in sequence knitting is a way to create beautiful, complex, all-over textured fabrics by just repeating a single sequence. Students will leave with several patterns to make their own scarf or shawl.
You will learn:
• Concept of sequence knitting
• Concept of the serpentine method
• The kinds of fabrics that can be made with the serpentine method
• How to read sequence knitting instructions and charts
• Selvedges and symmetry
• Strategies for staying on track
• Keys to getting great results
Technique Requirements: Suitable for advanced beginners through to very experienced knitters. Students should be able to knit, purl, cast on, and cast off.
Supplies to Bring:
Materials Fee (to Be Paid Directly to the Teacher):