Learn the secrets to working two color Brioche with BEADS. Laura will teach you how to look at brioche in a whole new way. Laura secretly refers to this as her “anti-Alzheimer’s” knitting, as mastering all the skills involved uses ALL of your brain power, which we all know is healthy for our minds!
Technique Requirements: Working 2-color brioche stitch comfortably (this is a MUST!)
Homework will be posted in the handout, available in the Event Hub the week of the event.
• Approx. 30 yards each of fingering-weight yarn in two highly contrasting colors.
• US Size 4 [3.5 mm] circular or double pointed needles
• Approx 5 grams each size 6/0 and 8/0 Japanese seed beads
• Stitch markers
• .8mm-1mm crochet hook, super floss OR Beadle Needle (for placing beads)
• Dental Floss threader (for stringing beads)
Don't have access to beads or beading tools? You can purchase a kit for class here (does not include yarn)