Take your brioche knitting to the next level! In this workshop, you will learn how to work two-color brioche both flat and in the round. In the first portion of class, Ana will review the basics of both methods. In the second portion, we will learn how to create motifs in two colors with increasing and decreasing.
• Using your US7 16" needles and one Main Color of worsted-weight yarn, CO 84 stitches. Join in the round, being careful not to twist. Place beginning of row marker (we will be working on a hat in class). Set aside the Contrast Color. Leave on the needles and bring to class.
• Using your other set of needles and second Main Color, cast on 20 stitches. Leave on the needles and bring to class.
• Two sets of 2 colors of contrasting smooth worsted-weight wool or wool-blend yarn. (One of these sets you will use to start your homework.)
• US7 or US8 circular needles in 16" or 24" length (either length is fine)
• US7 circular needles in 16" length (this one has to be 16" for your homework)
• Stitch marker